About my Cats
I am a lifelong cat lover. I have two kitties, a calico named Milkshake and a tuxedo named Bean.
- Name: Milkshake
- Nicknames: Milky, Milk, Milkaroo, Milkaroni, Milk-a-doodle-doo
- Star Sign: Gemini (May 29)
- Age: 7
- Likes: Head bumps, socks, catnip, people, sleeping, meowing in the middle of the night
- Dislikes: Bean
- Temperament: Sweet, friendly, loving
- Name: Bean
- Nicknames: Bingus, Beanie, Beanus
- Star Sign: Taurus (Apr 24)
- Age: 1
- Likes: Playing, eating, biting, chasing Milkshake, sucking up all the crumbs off of the floor like a vacuum, snuggling (sometimes)
- Dislikes: Non-consensual snuggles
- Temperament: Hyperactive, impish, loving
You should NEVER declaw a cat! Declawing a cat is essentially amputating its fingers, as if someone snapped off your finger at the first joint from the top. Aside from the pain and trauma it would cause your kitty, it would also leave them helpless if they ever accidentally got out of your house and had to survive in the wild.
You should NEVER purchase a cat from a breeder or pet shop! Shelters are overwhelmed with sweet kitties looking for homes.
You should NEVER let your cat run around alone outside. If you live near a road, your kitty could be hit by a car. Your neighbors may mistreat the kitty, or mistake her for a stray and take her inside. Cats are also very harmful to local wild bird life!
Cats are such sweet, loving, independent and curious companions bursting with personality. Please consider adopting a kitty who needs a home!